Bonnisan Syrup is a traditional Ayurvedic proprietary is used in infants and children for prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. It is a digestive supplement and promotes healthy growth of the baby. Bonnisan contains different herbs which have several healing properties and therapeutic uses. This syrup contains Amalaki, Dill Oil, and Guduchi as active ingredients. It supports appetite, digestion and bone strength in babies.
- For the treatment of digestive complaints in babies
- Helps combat Gastro-Intestinal disorders and relieves acute and chronic GI tract infections
- Prevents indigestion, diarrhoea, dysentery, flatulence and abdominal pain in infants
- Improves breakdown of essential nutrients and absorption of the same nutrients in adequatequantity. Thus, improves digestion
- Maintains healthy Intestinal Mucosa
- Relieves gas from GI tract
- Promotes Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory and Antimicrobial properties.
- Ensures overall health and wellbeing of infants and children