Candid B Cream is predominantly used to forestall or treat skin diseases and conditions like muscle head tingle, ringworm contamination. Rashes, tingling and consuming sensation are a portion of the results seen with Candid B cream, when applied in more than the recommended sum. It ought to be completely dodged if there should be an occurrence of unfavorably susceptible responses and touchy skin.
Candid B Cream Composition: Beclometasone skin (0.025%w/w) + Clotrimazole skin (1%w/w)
Produced by: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Solution: Not needed as it is accessible as (Over the Counter) OTC medication.
Structure: Cream, salves, cleanser, drops and tablets
Value: Rs. 81.50 for 1 pack of 10 gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of assembling
Kind of Drug: antifungal and steroidal.
Candid B Cream is utilized in the treatment of following conditions:
- Oral infections: used to treat the contagious contamination of the oral depression (Candidiasis or Oral thrush)
- Dermatitis: Used to treat irritation of the skin.
- Skin rashes: Used to treat rashes on the skin because of reasons like diaper
- Eczema: Used to treat skin conditions like Eczema
- Inflammation: Used to treat instances of irritation of nose and external ear
- Ringworm infection: Used in instances of ringworm disease
- Disease of genital area: Used to treat aggravation and contamination of skin in the genital regions like skin of crotch locale, penis and vagina
- Disease of unexposed skin area: Used to treat contagious contamination of unexposed skin regions like skin folds, armpits and between the toes
- Others: Used to treat conditions or manifestations related with conditions like Athlete’s foot and feed fever.