- Skin ageing
- Infected wounds
- Skin aging
- Skin protection against uv rays
- Dry skin
- Skin disorders
- Skin protection from ultraviolet rays
- Skin inflammation
- Radiation dermatitis
- Surgical incisions
- Arterial Ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Ray Shield Spf 40 may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Contact dermatitis
- Erythema multiforme
- Skin irritation
- No known side effects
- Ray Shield Spf 40 may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Ray Shield Spf 40. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Ray Shield Spf 40. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.