Information about Tab. Me-one-1500mcg
Me-one contains Mecobalamin as the active ingredient which is the neurologically active form of vitamin B12, used in megaloblastic anaemia, and peripheral neuropathies.
Mecobalamin is the neurologically active form of vitamin B12 and occurs as a water-soluble vitamin in the body. It is a cofactor in the enzyme methionine synthase, which functions to transfer methyl groups for the regeneration of methionine from homocysteine. In anaemia, it increases erythrocyte production by promoting nucleic acid synthesis in the bone marrow and by promoting maturation and division of erythrocytes.
Methylcobalamin / Vitamin B12
Me-one is used for treating pernicious anemia (B12 deficiency).
It is a powerful neuro protector which is useful for chronic neuropathic pain & numbness associated with Lumbago, Spondylitis, Sciatica & Neuritis.
Direction to Use
- Swallow the tablets with a glass of water. It may be taken with or without food. Do not crush or chew the tablets. Use under medical supervision.
- You should avoid or limit alcohol consumption while taking Me-one.
- If you miss a dose, try to take it as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the regular time. Do not take two doses of the medication at the same time.
Common side effects are :
- Nervousness and anxiousness
- Involuntary or uncontrollable movements