Polyron Plus Capsule is used for Iron deficiency, Iron-deficiency anemia, Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid, Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, Pregnancy, Infancy, Or childhood, Vitamin b 12 deficiencies, Addisonian anemia, Small bowel bacterial overgrowth, Fish tapeworm infestation, Malignancy of pancreas or bowel, Folic acid deficiency and other conditions. Polyron Plus Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Polyron Plus Capsule contains Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid and Iron Polymaltose Complex as active ingredients.
Polyron Plus Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Iron deficiency
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid
- Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood
- Vitamin b 12 deficiencies
- Addisonian anemia
- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth
- Fish tapeworm infestation
- Malignancy of pancreas or bowel
- Folic acid deficiency