As an antioxidant for treating diabetes and HIV, alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) was used. It was also used in cancer, hepatitis ailments and other disorders.
Side-effects of Alfit
- Get medical attention in an emergency if you have allergic reaction signs: hives; hard breathing; swelling of the cheeks, lips, tongue or gargan.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is considered healthy, if it is taken as guided, even if all the side effects are not known.
- Contact your doctor if you have: Stop taking alpha-lipoic acid and call:
- Low sugar—headache, malnutrition, fatigue, swelling, nausea, dizziness, rapid heart rate, or jittery feeling;
- A feeling of lightheading, like you should go out
Normal after-effects you may encounter are as follows:
- Stomach discomfort/ Feel like vomiting
- Rashes on skin