Dv 2K 2000 IU Capsule is an essential component in our body, which helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphates from the bowel. It helps to keep the bones and teeth healthy especially in the elderly and in those with deficiency of this vitamin is evident due to familial or environmental reasons. The common source of this vitamin is sunlight and this medicine acts as a vitamin D3 supplement for those who may not receive all the vitamin D3 they needed especially the housebound or living in nursing or residential homes.
Major & minor side effects for Dv 2K 2000 IU Capsule
- Increased blood calcium levels
- Increased calcium levels in urine
- Mental Confusion
- Metallic taste
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
Uses of Dv 2K 2000 IU Capsule
What is it prescribed for?
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Vitamin D Resistant Rickets
- Familial Hypophosphatemia